Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ladies & Gentlemen, once again The Morrisons

It seems that I'll be starting a new game every time I play, so I loaded up the Morrisons again. This time in good ol' Sunset Valley. I thought I'd try one of EA's worlds this time; maybe the world I was using isn't compatible with the new game updates or something. IDK Since my in-game screenshot-er isn't working, I had to kick it old school & use system screenshots. So here it is, complete with red lines & pause symbols.



"Nice to meet ya!" 

 I heard chimes!

 "uhhhh I feel sick"

 Aww the baby bump

 the baby glow

 They're so cute :)

 The baby's coming!

" Ahhhhh!!!!"

 Brice: "What am I suppose to do?!"

"Gaahhhahhhh"

 Off to the hospital

 Meet baby Isaiah!

 *unintelligible baby talk*

*more baby talk*

I REALLY hope my game is still there & playable the next time I load up :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww :) I love her maternity dress! No matter how hard I tried, I could never class up that dress. You did very well though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wanted something a little different from the usual :)

    ReplyDelete